Sunday 29 March 2015

Scenes of Cambridge...


As my current projects around my home remain only part completed, I did have a lovely afternoon a few weeks ago wandering around the college quarter of Cambridge. As Cambridge is only an hour from London, I'm quite embarrassed to admit that it has been at least 8 years since I was last here. Like Oxford, it such a lovely place to wander.

Although it is technically spring here, it was still a cold and gloomy afternoon...but touches of spring were apparent in some of the window boxes, if not yet in the actual temperature...










So much history, so much beautiful architecture, and a great number of lovely tea shops in which to warm up with a cup of tea and a scone with jam and cream - a pretty perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment