Sunday 10 November 2013

Connecting over tea...


Yesterday afternoon, I had the lovely opportunity to attend my first blogger event. On a cold and damp London afternoon, tucked away in Covent Garden, twenty UK/European based blogger's met for that most perfect way to while away several hours....afternoon tea.

Brilliantly organised by Selena of Oh, the places we will go, we met in the Mercer Hotel in the Seven Dials area of Covent Garden. It was such a lovely time to put faces to several names/blogs that I have followed for a while, and also to meet so many other lovely blog authors. The hours flew by...appropriately accompanied by bubbles, sandwiches and baked goods.

Although I've now had this blog for a few years, it was the first chance I'd had to connect with this community in a real sense - and one I hope to repeat in the future.

It was lovely to meet you all...


Gina from Sweet Serenity
Mandy from Emm in London
Erin from Erin Out and About
Sarah from The Wanderblogger
Bonnie from A Compass Rose
Tina from Girl Meets Globe
Jacintha from Urban Pixxels
Anna from Eat, See, Do 
Janelle from The Halfpenny Diaries
Kara from Pen Plus Passport
Shobha from NYLon Living
Melanie from Melanie Fontaine
Samantha from To the Days Like This


I hope you all enjoyed the afternoon as much as I did - and thanks again to Selena for organising such a wonderful event!

6 comments:

  1. It was so nice to meet you and have a chat. Hopefully we can meet again. It really was a lovely way to spend the day ~ you are right, the hours flew by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie! I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to really meet at the afternoon tea. Next time I hope to do better making my way around to meet each person! I hope I'll see you again at the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet and chat with you Annie! :) Hope to see you at the next blogger event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind on my blog reading!! I did want to say that I so enjoyed our chat and please let me know if/when you come to Horsham. I'd love to show you around our little town!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. buy weed online and save money to buy even more fine the best legit online dispensary ship all 50 states thanks you for this article buy weed online in addition, buy weed online legit

    ReplyDelete